~A World of My Own~

Photobucket
^_^Gracie aka Xuan^_^

~~~~~22o188~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Aquarius~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Married~~~~~~~

When u look me in the eyes,

u tell me that u love me,

everything's alright, ur're right here by my side.

One day, my pain will die.

It's a love story baby just say yes.

* God is Good, All the Time *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

~My F.a.v Links~

Gracie Chan's Profile
Gracie Chan's Facebook Profile

[[ Friendster ]]
[[ Adeline ]]
[[ Anqi ]]
[[ Charlene ]]
[[ Clarii ]]
[[ Edison ]]
[[ Elaine ]]
[[ Eugene ]]
[[ Jackson ]]
[[ Kelly ]]
[[ Melinda ]]
[[ Pinky ]]
[[ Phylis ]]
[[ Shan Shan ]]
[[ Sheila ]]
[[ Wendyy ]]
[[ Xiaxue ]]
[[ Xiaohui ]]
[[ DollieLove ]]
[[ blogskins ]]
[[ ICE.CANDY ]]
[[ Blossomceci ]]

justTHREEwords
I~Lurve~You*

~My Memories~

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
September 2008
October 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
September 2011
October 2011

Saturday, September 03, 2011

MY NEW LIFE!!

My god! If i haven been browsing thru people's blog, i also wont realized tat i hasn't blog for almost a year! Well, everything changes.. I'm now married! Which i never thought tat my wish actually comes true.. For those who have known me for quite long should know tat my bf and i was having rough patch since last year till 04.03.11 this year..

The story begins with me going back to Emicakes to work part-time. I actually missed my period for 2 months plus but i didnt really bother cos my menses has always been irregular.. One fine day while i was having smoke break, i feel the urge to puke! I called up my few girl friends and we did a conference call.. All of them suggested tat i go and see a GP after work.. It was only den i was afraid.. I kept thinking am i really pregnant?! I didnt think much but went to buy sour plum and some energy drink..

Back to shop, i keep pondering whether should i buy the pregnancy kit cos i have at least tested 2 to 3 times but its always negative.. i dun wan to be disappointed again.. I waited and waited until watson is closing.. feeling so embarrass, i called up cynthia to ask her which one to buy and at the same time i wont go and notice the counter staff is looking at me anot.. lols!

Knocked off at 10pm.. met Chuen Khai for dinner.. we were just friends back den.. I didnt told him about wad happen and treat as per normal.. After dinner, he send me home.. I went straight to the toilet without going to my room first.. After 5 mins, i saw only one line so i called up the girls to tell them.. I put aside the pregnancy kit and continue to chat.. When i was about to take it and throw, i saw 2 lines! The other one was kinded faded.. I couldnt believe wad i saw.. ITS POSITIVE! Immediately i took the box and read and started taking pictures and whatsapp all of them.. I even called Chuen Khai to tell him about the news.. He sounded shocked and kind of disappointed..

One of my bestfriend Wendy and my buddy Yvonne den rush down to my house.. They accompanied me to KKH to do another checkup.. Chuen Khai was there too.. He kept silence throughout the whole journey even while waiting for the test.. After the hospital confirmed tat i'm pregnant, initially he asked me to abort it but i stand firm and said "NO"! I told him, even without him, i will still survive.. Wadever it is, i'll not abort my precious one.. I was happy at the end he decided to let me keep the baby and said tat we'll get married.. At first i was reli damn happy but something unhappy things happened after tat which is dun wan to mention..

I could only say i was so devastated! I went to buy a pack of cig and keep smoking.. i even thought of aborting it.. I confronted him, he explained and swear tat he will change and asked me to give him another chance.. I struggled for very long, cried almost everyday.. I told him its not easy for me to trust him again and he agreed.. So we go as per planned..

We got married on 3rd of April 2011! I'm officially Mrs Ong.. Now i'm 8 months pregnant and its a BOY! His name is Dylan.. =) I'm so happy to have a happy family!! My dear has changed alot for me and baby! And he's now working hard for the family.. I'm glad tat i did not make the wrong move!


^_^ ~Back to my LaLa Land~ ^_^ 4:52 PM

0 Comment (s) | Back To Top